Thursday, August 22, 2013

Feeling so Blessed... Tori came home with the biggest smile thanks to my cousin Kelly Lacey Hunt and her sweet daughters and granddaughters she is on cloud nine...a day full of babies and shopping...And so glad that she got to meet some of my family that was so special to me growing up.
     Walking wasn't as big of an an issue for me today so I was able to get around okay in my room so grateful for my sweet Hubby who made me a plate of food and stashed in in my fridge in my room so I had a good lunch... Then I ate the zucchini pizza casserole that sweet Lara Keene made for me for dinner. Grateful that today I wasn't so nauseous that I could eat that has been a rarity of late.
      All day I reflected on how many blessings I have and how many people I love and that truly love me back...that is what the world is all about... Quite simply loving one another through it all... the good and the bad...but caring enough to take a minute to smile , to encourage, to hug and to care... and most of all to pray.
     I got to spend some special one on one time with Savannah which was so nice, she is growing so fast and I don't want to miss a second of it...
    I am gonna log off for tonight but I wanted to make sure you all know how much I love and appreciate you... I spend so much time speaking of my misery, but it is not all misery...my body may be weary but my heart overflows...I love you all hope you have sweet dreams xoxo...

No comments:

Post a Comment