Thursday, August 22, 2013

Surrounded by angels!

So before I rest I need to tell you one more inspiring story cause I know the lady that did this will never take credit for it on her own... When My cousin Don Lacey had the benefit for me my Friend Renee Koskey shaved her head in solidarity of me. Well my sister in Law Melissa Lewis Zitney was there...Renee and Missy had never met....l told Missy who is wonderful and I love her to death (she runs a nursing home) and is a walking breathing angel.... a little about Renee and that due to having one vehicle she drives her son to Pittsburgh daily to school and sits and waits for him because she worries about his safety being there alone and she knits gifts for others as she waits... and that yearly she shaves her head to raise money for pediatric cancer research...her perfectly healthy head of hair...well talk about paying it forward... Missy said I have a new car and I have one that is parked nothing is wrong with it and I want to gift it to Renee...and as simple as that it was done...Two of my dearest friends who had never met...Missy and Renee met today and she gave her that car to make her life easier. And I guarantee with that gift Renee will do wonderful things and pay it forward... Now how could I not smile in spite of it all when I am surrounded by people like this...God has blessed me with the best souls of gold people I have ever met and I get to call them friends...

No comments:

Post a Comment